Jul 14, 2013

Albums

I love music. Music that has a message, way more. I love albums that you can listen to from beginning to end and that inspire you or just simply make you think. For me personally, it's not often that I come across whole albums on which I like every single song (or at least almost all of the songs). When this happens, I feel like I've hit some type of jackpot. Don't get me wrong, I also like listening to songs that just have a good tune and that are fun to listen and sing to.
I'm actually liking these 3 albums at the moment, especially Macklemore's album. His lyrics are amazing and he's just being so real on all of the songs. Let me know if you guys have listened to or like any of these or let me know which albums/songs you are liking at the moment :-)

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - The Heist

J Cole - Born Sinner

Kendrick Lamar - good kid, M.A.D.D. city
 

4 comments:

  1. Kendrick Lamar is one fo my favourite rappers <3 what about following each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya honey! Kendrick's at the top of my hitlist right now...lovin' all the summer jams!

    Thank you for the blog visit love! Would love to get your thoughts on my latest!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Macklemore is just.. amazing.. Also, Kendrick's pieces are awesome too! I love your post a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love reading them all, they make my day :)