Jul 4, 2013

Summer Boots

When the warmer temperatures start approaching, I usually cannot wait to wear sandals or flip flops. I am ready to put away the boots and socks for that matter, and bare my feet. However, for this summer, I am really keen on pairing skirts, shorts, or dresses with boots. The acceptable choices would be ones that are not knee-high, of course, but ankle boots or booties will be adequate to finish off an outfit for the summer. Below are some of my picks, let me know if you are feeling this trend :-)


 
 

9 comments:

  1. Lovvvvve all of these!! One of my nicknames is Boots...because I wear them all the time!

    I think boots can be worn in the summer...if you do them right. Love you you think the same!! :)

    <3 Kelly | The Patch Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I'm a boot lover all year round now :-)

      Delete
  2. I like the last one. I want them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Jeffrey Campbell 'Everly' boots in perforated ivory and I really want to add their 'Boyfriend Ankle Boots' in black to the Summer boot collection. I don't think you can ever have enough boots!
    xoxo, Bethann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the white boots, soo cute!!!
    xx

    {Connect with me} :

    B L O G-->canvasfashions.blogspot.com/
    I N S T A G R A M -->instagram.com/simmy_sims
    F A C E B O O K--> facebook.com/CanvasFashions
    Y O U T U B E--> youtube.com/CanvasFashions
    T W I T T E R --> twitter.com/simmysims1
    K E E K--> keek.com/simonestephens9

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Jeffrey Campbell's!

    Federica
    www.thecutielicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. definitely agree with you! I so want to get pair of summer appropriate boots for the season!
    nice picks. thanks for dropping by my blog!

    xo, Carla
    www.CarlaViolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Jeffrey Campbell one ♥ They're so summer appropriate !

    fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute girl :)

    www.violarossii.com free gift :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love reading them all, they make my day :)