Oct 11, 2013

Beauty Wish List - Skincare

Beauty Wish List - Skincare

I have been pretty much using the same skincare products for the last 5 years or so. Last year, I discovered the Argan Oil from Josie Argan and I was amazed at how well it works. Since then, I have been trying to shift all of my skincare products to natural, good-for-you products. I just think that these will not only give good results in the present, but also will be beneficial for the future. Here are some of the products I would love to buy soon. I realize not all are natural brands (Kate Somerville and Kiehl's) but these products do not have any parabens. I use the Josie Maran oil at night as my moisturizer but now I am on the lookout for a morning moisturizer, preferably with SPF. I want to try the Argan oil light as my AM moisturizer, but if you have any other suggestions for natural moisturizers with SPF, I would love to hear them!

1. Josie Maran Argan Oil Light
2. Origins Eye Doctor
3. Kate Somerville Detox Daily Cleanser
4. Boscia Pore Purifying Strips
5. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye cream
6. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate
7. Korres Greek Yoghurt Moisturizer
8. Josie Maran Rosey Mist

20 comments:

  1. Kiehl's do some amazing products so I completely understand that it's on your wish list :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard! Really need to try their products :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely wishlist, I like your choice) Thank You for sharing such a nice post!
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josie Maran products are the best I use them and love them.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never tried anything from Origins but I've heard so much good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice wish, i loke this choice :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely list with fabulous products :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect list :) I love this products !

    www.prostozszafy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah i want them all lol
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com
    stop by when ya get a chance

    ReplyDelete
  9. This wishlist is so perfect, I need all of them too <3 *_*

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really nice list! I want the eye doctor cream really badly!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo great picks...not familiar with all but Origins is a great product! I love all their stuff for the most part!

    http://thepinnestsjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. As usual, another really lovely post! I am so liking to have them all.

    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts, a Lifestyle Blog by Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our skin deserves all the care as possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want to try some Origins products, they sound lovely

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love reading them all, they make my day :)