Apr 20, 2013

Inspiration

This past week I have been reading a lot, looking through a lot of pictures, and browsing through stores for new spring outfits and some home decor. I just love to constantly feel inspired and to find new and cool things to motivate me each day. I like to see the beauty in each thing, flaws and all. I think the flaws in things (and people) gives them character and makes them beautiful.
Nothing or nobody is perfect...

Anyhow, I just wanted to share some of the things that have been inspiring me and I am loving :-)


I absolutely love this time of the year as all the flowers start to bloom and because of all the gorgeous colors of the leaves on the trees.


I have really been enjoying this scent for the spring, it is so feminine and reminiscent of the spring! 
I fell in love with the color of this hoodie and had to get it! (Forever21)
  

Really cool and unexpected design of lemon cookies at Maggiano's




Beginnings of my new knitting project

9 comments:

  1. I'm still SO into neon so that hoodie's calling my name! Great find!

    Also, in honor of my blog’s 3 year anniversary, I’m giving away a FREE PAIR of shoes c/o my friends at Pink and Pepper! Would love it if you stopped by to enter! Hope to see you soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and will def check out your giveaway :-)

      Delete
  2. Cute blog!!! Beautiful photos, specially the 1st one. :)
    Hugs from Toronto
    Claudia P.
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Claudia! Gotta love when the leaves and flowers start to bloom, they make for really nice pictures! :-)

      Delete
    2. For sure a awesome opportunity for beautiful photos. :)
      Thanks for visiting my blog too. Hope to see you again. :)
      Claudia P.
      http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca

      Delete
  3. That tree looks gorgeous! I loove the color pink, hihi..

    XXX

    Ruby H.

    www.epicurefromamsterdam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those inspiration post <3
    great wishes
    http://loracroissant.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love reading them all, they make my day :)