Mar 5, 2015

Lately

I wanted to do a different type of "lately" post and give you an update on what I've been up to, so here we go.

Watching - My fiancĂ© and I have been really into watching space and astronomy documentaries. It's crazy how much I am learning that I had no idea about, (in case you didn't know but I am a big astronomy nerd) I have also have been watching Parks and Recreation on Netflix which I mostly watch when I am knitting, it is pretty funny and reminds me a lot of The Office, one of my favorite shows.

Looking forward to - getting married this Spring! I am so excited to be marrying my boyfriend of 10 years, it is about time we tie the knot right? We are doing a destination wedding so I will definitely be sharing some photos with you soon.


Drinking - lots of green smoothies or as I like to call them, detox shakes. I mostly drink these on the weekend when I need to detoxify my body of all the heavy foods that winter makes me crave. I will most probably share a post on my green smoothies soon, I love making them!

Working on - knitting, knitting, knitting! :) I am still knitting away scarves, I find that always working on your craft keeps you motivated and helps with coming up with ideas. I am also working on new knit ideas for spring and summer which I am really looking forward to. Picking new colors and yarns for a new season is a fun part on its own.


Exploring - photography, I have always loved capturing moments and taking photos of details and places that I come across. I want to just get out there and start taking photos of things that capture my eye, random moments of times spent with my loved ones, and just anything that I find interesting along the way. Some of images will most probably make it on to this blog, it is something that I really want to incorporate here. Visual depictions of moments in my surroundings is something I would like to share on my blog.

Let me know what you guys have been up to, thanks for reading :)

15 comments:

  1. You sound pretty busy! But the good kind of busy! :)

    Gemma
    TaipeiStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/2015/03/lady-gatsby-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. First and foremost Congratulation getting married in the spring, destination wedding are intimate and beautiful looking forward to see the images you going to make a beautiful bride. The color you have for that scarf you working on is perfect for the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 10 years together? That's amazing!!! I am sure you are going to have a beautiful wedding, can't wait to see the pictures :)
    www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty post!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool post, congrats on your upcoming wedding, planning and all the good stuff!

    www.fashiontrendforward.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations for your marriage!!! I'm very happy for you!
    Kisses

    TruccatiConEva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cozy scarves.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your scarves are beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures of the wedding. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, great blog! xx

    www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice scarves and also the post look so good with large photos. Congratulations for your marriage .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow amazing! Congrats on your wedding babe how exciting, already looking fwd to the pics! x

    Love,
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding... I'm sure your destination wedding will be beautiful. I hope it warms up for you soon, I feel for you, I'm tired of all the ice. Have a great week ahead ♡

    ReplyDelete
  14. How wonderful, congrats on the upcoming wedding, that is so exciting. I will check out your Etsy shop, too.
    Knitting seems so relaxing.!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love reading them all, they make my day :)