Apr 19, 2014

Get To Know Me Tag

Hey guys, I have been tagged by the lovely Jackie from Beautify, definitely go check out her blog, she has great chic style. It was fun doing this tag, I hope through this tag, you can get to know me a little bit more!

1. Are you named after someone?
Well...my grandma picked my name, she is very religious so she wanted to incorporate Christ into my name and she came up with Christel!



2. When was the last time you cried?
I think it might have been last month when I was watching a sad movie

3. Do you have kiddos?
Not yet, really want to get a dog soon though if that counts :)

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Yes! I am very easy going, love to laugh, and very loyal

5.  Do you have a guilty pleasure?
The Real Housewives of everywhere! haha my favorite is the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Will makes fun of me when I watch this show

6. Do you like handwriting?
I like other people's handwriting, but my handwriting is kind of sloppy so I rather type :)

7. What is your favorite cereal?
I don't really eat cereal, I eat granola instead with some yogurt and fruits..tastes so good!

8. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their smile! I love it when others smile, even if they are complete strangers and they just smile at you for no reason

9. What color are your eyes?
Brown

10. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings, I love comedy movies so yeah I rather have happy endings

11. Favorite TV show?
I like so many! I am definitely one that watches way too many TV shows so naturally I can't just pick one favorite, but here are my top five: Big Bang Theory, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, True Detective



12. Summer or winter?
I LOVE summer

13. Hugs or kisses?
Big hugs

14. What's the furthest you've been from home?
When I went to Peru to visit some of my family that lives there

15. Do you have any special talents?
I guess if you count knitting then yeah that would be my special talent and making all kinds of different crafts



16.  Where were you born?
I was born in Peru and came to the US when I was very little and been here ever since

17. What are your hobbies?
I have so many - some of them are knitting, making jewelry, searching for new music (I love all kinds of music)

18. Do you have any pets?
Not at the moment

19. Favorite movie?
I don't really have a favorite movie now, but growing up I can tell you my favorite movie was E.T.

20. What color is your car?
White

21. What did you wanted to be when you grow up?
I wanted to be an astronaut and an art teacher, not sure how those two were gonna work out in conjunction

I tag:
Thirteen Thoughts
That's Zoe
Something about that thing
Style by Alma

Thanks for reading!

29 comments:

  1. I Iove, love, love the Big Bag Theory soooo much! Sheldon is awesome. :) I love reading this tag. I'll surely do a post responding to this. Thank you so much for tagging me hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Sheldon! He is hilarious, sometimes I wish he was my friend (as much of a pain as he is) haha
      No problem, looking forward to reading your responses :)

      Delete
  2. Love this! It's always nice getting to know a bit more about the writer of the blog! And I'm more of a summer than winter girl too! Lovely blog :)
    Keep in touch!

    x leah symonne x

    www.itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun to read :) I really want to learn how to knit too! It must be so cool when you can make your own scarves and beanies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. E.T. movie rock so beautiful how you got your name. I laugh hard about watching Real Housewives I watch NYC they ate weird. You are a marvelous person doll now we know you more how cool you are.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Jackie! and yes the real housewives are crazy but they are just so addicting to watch :)

      Delete
  5. really great post! so interesting to learn more about you :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading your answer! love summer too! :)
    Kisses
    Oriana

    www.stylexis.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved reading your answers, very interesting!! :)

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Have a lovely week ahead!
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. big bang is one of my favorites too! so funny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very positive blog - just followed! Please check out my blog and follow back if you like it! It would mean a lot to me! Thanks! :)

    www.stylartbyguni.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :)
    You sound like such a lovely person! And you love Big Bang Theory yay!!
    I'm now following you via Bloglovin, hope you will return the favour! :)
    Maya x

    voguebymaya.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like your interview! thanks for sharing and happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post! It's always great knowing more about other bloggers ;)
    I can definitely relate to you onthe handwriting part! I write so messily--I like other peoples handwriting way more haha
    thanks for such a sweet comment on my blog xx
    It really made my day!
    Hope you're having a lovely Sunday! :)

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great interview!! Nice reading :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww this posts is wonderful (: it make us to get to know you better and it's cool to know better about a fashion blogger! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww I love post like this, but I'm terrible at actually following through and finishing them, so kudos to you!! LOL

    I'm also a summer person and don't love my handwriting. I always notice other people's that I love and wish mine looked more like theirs.

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the tag! I've been meaning to do a get to know me post, but I've been so lazy! I have another post up on my blog though so check it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post! xx

    ~~
    itsnatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am bad at writing too, typing is for me !
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If you want we can follow each other on GFC ,Bloglovin/Facebook..Let me know !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  19. So glad to know more about you, I do see you as an happy ending sort of gal ( as am I ). I would not have guessed the knitting, good for you, lets us see you in a handmade scarf!
    Thanks for sharing your lovely self with us!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. ohh this is a fun tag!! I love getting to read about people and I too prefer happy endings in movies as well!!

    yhttp://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice tag, dear!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice post, really intersting!
    paolasophia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE Big Bang Theory :D:D
    Thanks so much for tagging me Christel <3

    Paula
    thirteenthoughts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love reading them all, they make my day :)