Mar 6, 2014

Lately

Jackets with fun prints to welcome Spring - Nasty Gal floral blazer, Forever21 leopard jacket

Jewelry on nightstand from a late night out

Bang bang shrimp - Dinner with my fiance at Bonefish Grill

Hpnotiq martini

Amazing show! Anybody else loving this show?

It has been wayyy too long!
Hey guys! I have been absent from my blog for almost 3 weeks and I have to say I have missed blogging and interacting with you guys! I hate saying excuses BUT I guess you can blame me being sick for about a week and the ridiculous winter we have been having. If you live somewhere in the US where you have winters, you know what I am talking about and you might feel my pain (and anger) due to the weather. It was kind of hard taking outfit of the day pictures when it was below 20 degrees and snowing all the time, and to be honest I just was not inspired to write about anything else. Enough about that, I am back and have been gathering ideas for posts other than outfits. I have to say though, outfit posts are my favorite but variation is always good. I figure I get to share with you guys all of the other things that interest me like these photos of some of the things I have been up to lately. ALSO, I have been thinking about a name change for the blog. I finally came up with a name that I really love and know I will like for a really long time (since I am very indecisive), look out for that soon. Anyway, I hope you are all doing well and thanks for reading! xo

34 comments:

  1. Perfect prints for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stuff! Love the blazer
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jackets! Oh my, I lovvveeee :)

    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food and drink looks phenomenal. You run a wonderful blog!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The food looks delicious glad you feeling better doll. Enjoy your weekend.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those blazers!

    http://blondieanchors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice pics!!

    I really like your blog and I'm happy I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too, where I post my outfits and personal style and follow me if you like it!
    Hope you have a lovely day and I'm looking forward to your next post :)

    Très Jolie fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. What amazing pics sweetie!!!
    Happy Weekend
    Kisses

    PS: I ask from you a big favor, tomorrow your prescious
    support for my post will be very important. Please write only those words:
    #PrayForVenezuela #Respect.

    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sick of this winter too, it's been sooo long. Thankfully, Spring is right around the corner :D I can't wait :D

    Paula
    thirteenthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful post. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the floral blazer! That food looks delicious :)

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing post dear,Love the blazer! Have a lovely weekend :-)


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Un post genial, nos ha encantado tu blog, te seguimos desde ya, gracias por el comentario.
    Besitos ;)
    conestiloalcubo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Long time no hear, glad to see you back. And aww that cocktail and the food just make me crave!
    Mafalda ❤
    http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these printed jackets!
    Thanks for your visit!
    Oriana xx

    www.stylexis.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the flower jacket...
    Look my new post:
    http://www.eglegraziani.com/fashion-blogger/happy-sunday-14/.
    Ciao
    Egle
    http://www.eglegraziani.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tobeaddictedtoshoes/328679973828210?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the printed jacket!

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the floral blazer and leopard jacket!!!!!!
    Kisses doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow great blazers!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  20. Me encantan las chaquetas!!

    http://elsecretodemistercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love those jewels you got!!! Super cute!!! <3

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. wonderful post! Love the blazers! Maybe you’d like to follow me too? 
    Kisses, Alina

    Project Germany

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post dear! Love the new buys and the shrimps look a real treat!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, care to follow each other?

    xx

    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. That floral jacket is beautiful!! My brother is obsessed with True Detective and keeps telling me to watch it! I think I should!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice name for shrimp! hehe. i'm in love with your blazer, so spring appropriate :) nice to hear you're doing okay now dearie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for your comment on my blog !I love your blog it is so cute , and I especially love these two great finds of yours! I am definitely wishing I also had those pieces. I am officially following you through blogloving my name is karely , hope you can follow back via bloglovin or GFC :)

    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love reading them all, they make my day :)