Feb 23, 2013

Pumped Up

I am really loving the transition from bulky, platform high heeled shoes to sleek minimalist pumps that we are seeing emerge for this spring season. I am really feeling all of the different variations of pumps that can be part of any outfit no matter what style you have. Below are some of the pumps that have caught my eye and can't wait to wear this upcoming spring/summer!


These pumps are perfect for those hotter spring days. I would wear these with light colored jeans and a sheer blouse.



These shoes are another great transition piece for spring as it has an open heel. I love that these shoes look expensive but they only go for around $28 at F21! It's great to find inexpensive shoes like these because it's great to spend less on shoes that are trendy and probably won't be worn for long.



Unlike the last shoes, a sleek nude pair of pumps are a great staple piece that might be worth investing on. However, I just happened to find these from Zara and the price isn't even that bad! I think these pumps look really cool and sophisticated at the same time. I feel like these would look great with any outfit whether you are trying to go for a casual or a more glam look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love reading them all, they make my day :)