Jul 11, 2014

My Summer Essentials


I always need a bikini for the summer as this covers the least amount of skin for tanning, I tend to not tan very easily so I need whatever tan I can get ;)

Forever21 shorts & Nasty Gal crop top

I already see myself wearing way too many crop tops and distressed shorts, but hey, whatever makes you happy right? :)


I like to wear my hair in its natural texture in the summer but it can get a little crazy if I don't do anything to it. I usually put some type serum first and then this hair creme from Bumble and Bumble, put it into a braid for about 20 minutes and once I take it out, I get defined waves. I love this creme for giving my hair some hold and a little grip. Adding a bright lip is a very easy way to achieve a "done up" look without trying to hard, which is something every girl looks for in summer right? 


These are probably the cutest shoes I own, and when I say that I mean that I don't usually buy very girly, cutesy shoes like these but I love them. When I saw them online and had to have them! I love wedges or platform shoes as they are much more easier to walk in :) and these are just too cute to pass up. 

These are the things I will be reaching for the most this summer, what are your picks? 

P.S. - Thank you for your lovely comments on my last post, I really loved reading them and they made my day! :)

29 comments:

  1. I guess you are a floral lover just like me. I can't get enough pieces in floral print.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with all of these summer essentials! I love your denim shorts!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. floral is ended for summer:) Love the bikinis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the floral bikini! And the shoes are great as well (:

    -Rae
    raesayshey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your picks Christel. That floral bikini is beautiful, so is the top! I'm loving the floral trend :) I don't have any platform sandals in my collection, but yours are so cute, perfect for summer time.

    Paula
    My beauty and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool bikini awrsome wedges.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection! This denim short is so beautiful!
    http://liveoutloudpris.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! wishing you a great weekend…
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute bikini! I also purchased two bikinis this summer and the same as you, I like tanning the more of my body the better!:-) Definitely nice sandals! I like the cork part!

    www.pursefixation.com
    Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
    Fashion Advice, Events and More

    ReplyDelete
  10. great items. i love the floral print of the bikini and crop top :) my essentials are also a bikini and probably a maxi dress or skirt.

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your summer collection is lovely and those bikini and hells are gorgeous!

    www.rougedivision.blogspot.co.uk
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the items you featured! and yeah nothing wron with crop tops and distressed denim shorts!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pictures!
    I changed my blog´s name, now it´s wonderfully made by Pris. Wish you a great week! Xoxo
    http://wonderfullymadebypris.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that floral bikini and those jean cut-offs!

    Best,

    Tamara B.
    LilMissStyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. I´m totally in love with the shorts and the crop top ♥

    www.cashmerebow.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute top and lovely jeans :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore those ripped shorts and bikini! Great finds!
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute bikini!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice haul. :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let us know, where (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter) you are following us, and we follow you back. :)

    P&P style ❤ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great items! Your summer collection is lovely.
    http://elsecretodemistercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the bikini! Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Perfect shorts and I love your wedges :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great selection! I'm so jealous you can get hold of Bite beauty in Zinfandal. I've been wanted it for soooo long :)

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that BB product.
    xx
    http://tealinheels.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/laurenriegel

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely picks! The Bumble & Bumble Texture cream is a summer favourite of mine too! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a pretty bikini! Loving floral for summer.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love those shoes! Super cute and great color!
    -Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love reading them all, they make my day :)