Dec 25, 2012

Oils for Oily Skin??



I have always steered clear away from anything that has the word "oil" in the description as far as beauty products go. One of the main concerns for my skin is oiliness :( so I obviously do not want to add anymore. After hearing everyone raving about moroccan oil this and argan oil that, I decided to do some research. It turns out that these oils, Argan oil in particular, have great benefits for all skin types. I decided to give in and try Josie Maran's Argan Oil and I absolutely love this product! I use it as my nighttime moisturizer and it does wonders for my skin. I would have never believed this before, but it has balanced my skin out so that it doesn't even get as oily anymore. My skin is also acne-prone and sensitive. This product has lessened the frequency my skin breaks out and it is a very gentle on my skin. I love that this product is all natural, 100% argan oil and nothing else (no weird ingredients that are hard to pronounce). This product along with the entire Josie Maran line is made of all natural ingredients and recyclable packaging. I greatly recommend Argan oil if you are having any type of issue with your skin, it will do wonders in fixing them.

If you are skeptical like I once was, there is a small travel size of this product available. I just purchased my second bottle and will also look into purchasing more products from the Josie Maran line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love reading them all, they make my day :)